BODY SOLID - SEL LAT MACHINE SLM300
- High-tensile strength steel
- Extra-tough, tear-resistant pads
- All 4-side welded machine
- Nylon-coated, self-lubricating, aircraft-quality steel cables
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with v-grooved channels
- Dimensions (L*H): 61 cm x 211cm; Weight: 203. kg
The Body Solid sel lat machine is made of high-tensile strength steel with nylon-coated, self-lubricating, aircraft-quality steel cables. It also features fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with v-grooved channels and extra-tough, tear-resistant pads. The product is an all 4-side welded machine. The ultra-long pull-down bar allows you to choose a wide, medium or narrow handle position to increase the length of the extension and contraction of the muscles. It effectively increases the training range of the back muscles. You do not have to change the grip. You can directly switch training positions: stretching/sitting exercises. The ergonomic design imitates the natural movement path of the human body, allowing the user to use it inertially without causing physical injury. In addition to strengthening the user's muscle endurance, it also allows weight training and tensile training.