IMPULSE - LEG EXTENSION SL7025
- Plate loaded nature ensures low maintenance
- Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured
- Thick, square tubing has been electro-welded
- Comfortable 60mm thick seats and padding with industrial vinyl
- Fixed resistance equipment range
- Thick plywood backing and 38mm foam core
The Impulse Sterling Leg Extension is robust, effective and aesthetically appealing. It iss designed to reproduce the feeling of using free weights. It makes use of advanced biomechanics that ensures that the equipment follows the body's physiological movement to help keep the user free from injury. It has been designed with both the facility owner and user in mind. The equipment meets the demands of a high-use environment, with a plate loaded nature to ensure low maintenance and thick, square tubing which has been electro-welded to maximum integrity. Its one-touch adjustments to adjust to every users desired range of motion. The separate weight stacks allow single leg focus and even progression. This product was part of Impulse's exclusive equipment provided for the 2008 Beijing Olympics.